THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Letter from 2009 to 2010


J-Z

A lot has changed since I came back to Singapore. You know, I remember you telling me once that when you're sad, you won't actually show it, you'll just laugh a lot, you know "hahahahaha" and all that. I remember a lot of things about us. Sometime later I visited your blog, and saw your post about your reaction after...that day. You told me you were alright. You have no idea how guilty I felt when I read your blog and found out how you really feel.

That was a lie wasn't it? I broke something that day. And I want to apologize for it. I know that it doesn't help and it doesn't really matter now because that's all behind us, but I never got to truly say that I was sorry for it, and I am.

I'm happy now, however. I'm happy because We don't treat each other like exes normally treat each other. I'm happy that we still talk and all. I was afraid when I found out you have a bf that we would lose contact, but still we're talking, and I hope that things are comfortable between you and me, that we can still consider each other friends.

I never told you this, but after it ended, the way we were still talking, You became...almost like a big sister to me...at least, as big as you can get :P. You remember?

Make no mistake, I'm not hoping for things to go back to the way they used to be. Hell, I don't think it should, but I hope that you will still see me as a guy who cares for you as a good friend.

I've always seen you as an angel. Caring, sweet, and let's face it, your pretty as well. and I believe that won't change anytime soon. I feel honored just to be friends with you.

I want that to continue. I want us to remain friends for as long as possible.

I hope that this note can explain somethings to you. Happy new year :) and have a great 2010.

Regards,
Sky.

0 comments: