THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Trail of letters


Half of me is hoping that you you will read this, that you still visit this blog. The other half hopes you don't see this.

However, if you are reading this, thank you for listening...really.

To you, it may look like I'm in possession of a vast amount of happiness that I take with me wherever I go, but even I need to get things off my chest at times. I know you're busy and stuff, so don't worry. I just feel more...distant from everything, almost like I have to wade through syrup to get to everything...to everyone...to you.

Sigh, it's been tough, the past few weeks, all the stress and work etc...But don't get me wrong, every smile I had was still genuine.

I still feel distant. And I don't know why.

Sigh, enough self brooding for now. Need to start smiling again.

Cheers and Waiting,
Healing Poet

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Well I came here through google, looking for some picture... Maybe I'm not the proper person to tell you that and probably we'll never say a word to each other anyway, but I understand how do you feel. And I don't need to know you to say that. You're just not alone with this kind of feelings, it's only normal for every human.
Cheers from Poland