THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Catharsis? maybe not.

I've been typing and deleting alot of lines so far, so bear with me. This is hard to word.

I feel left out...of alot of things really. Maybe I'm just imagining it, but everyone, especially a few people, is starting to feel distant. Old friends, new friends, doesn't matter. They're distancing. and I dont like the feeling. Sometimes they feel so distant I don't know if I should even say anything at all, because I might drive them further.

I...cant help being who I am, I cant help it. Its something everyone has to live with, whether thats a good thing or bad thing I still don't know.

Its times like these when I really feel I can relate to ballads/slow rock/anything with slow heavy bass, violins and nitty gritty singing. The raw emotion that goes through each song.

Exams coming up. I should be ok with them, unless something goes horribly wrong. and not much can go wrong right?
OK.....I'm going to take a break from that. here are some great lines I've come across over time
Light draws our eyes, but shadows hold more stories
I am the one who will stay behind to pick up the pieces and make something beautiful out of them.
Many people speak through words. but a writer has to be able to make words speak for themselves.
Life's like Dark chocolate. Bittersweet

Cheers
Healing Poet

0 comments: